About Bygginnovationen 2011-2016
Companies can apply for support from Bygginnovationen 2011-2016 for research with the aim of developing long term sustainable solutions for products, services, processes, and systems. The overall purpose of this program is to develop a strong and lasting innovation environment for the Swedish construction sector. This will be achieved by bridging the gap with Academia and thereby promoting the commercialization of knowledge, solutions and research results. In cooperation with the Swedish University of Building Engineering Sciences, the program aims at improving the collaboration between the construction industry, research institutes and other organizations.
Possibilities with Bygginnovationen 2011-2016
All companies within or with a link to the civil construction sector can apply to the programme. What is decisive is that the company has a project that aims to increase long term sustainability within the construction industry. Bygginnovationen 2011-2016 aims to strengthen the international competitiveness of Sweden, and create a more attractive environment for research by improving the cooperation between the industry, the research institutes and universities.
Requirements for Bygginnovationen 2011-2016
The overall goal with the development project must be a product, service, or process that is innovative within its markets segment, and that can provide measurable increases in productivity. Furthermore, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The product needs to be introducible to the market withing three years from the start of the project
- There should be at least one or several partner companies
- At least one of the companies in the consortium needs to be small or medium sized
- There should one or several senior researchers involved in the project
- The product should preferably have international market potential
- The research results should be accessible
- Normal time period for the project should be 12-24 months
- The co-financing of the project should amount to at least 50% of the total project cost.
Can your project get funding from Bygginnovationen 2011-2016?
Let us contact you to discuss your possibilities within Bygginnovationen 2011-2016
Can your project get funding?
We can tell you if your project is suited for public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project we can help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: