The energy technological development and demonstration program (EUDP) has a yearly budget of app. 180M DKK for co-financing the development and demonstration of new and effective energy technologies.
With a successful application of the program companies will receive:
- 2.5-50M DKK for development and demonstration
- A network of partners for development and commercialisation
- Technology and knowledge transfer
The purpose of EUDP is to exploit and develop the Danish business potential within the energy sector, as well as reaching a number of political goals including supply security, a cleaner environment, and cost efficiency.
Possibilities with EUDP
EUDP provides opportunities for SMEs as well as large companies as long as the company is connected to the energy sector or has a desire to enter into the industry; the key factor is that the company or consortium has a project idea which focuses on resolving an energy technological problem. With EUDP companies can receive co-financing for:
- Projects encompassing the development and/or demonstration of new and efficient energy technologies
- Research projects directly improving or supporting demonstration activities
- Development of public-private partnerships for energy technology
Requirements for EUDP
EUDP supports projects that conduct experimental testing of a technology, system or method under reality-like conditions followed by marked introduction. EUDP can provide grants for development and/or demonstration of all energy technologies contributing to reaching political goals for energy:
- Bio mass technology and systems for transportation and energy
- Wind and other renewable energy technologies
- Hydrogen and fuel cell technologies
- Low energy buildings
- Energy efficient solutions, including end-consumption and flexible energy consumption
- Integrated energy systems (integration of technologies), including transportation of energy
- More effective recovery of oil and gas
- More effective and environmentally friendly production overall (electricity and gas), including CO2 storage
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from EUDP?
Let us contact you to discuss your possibilities within EUDP
Can your project get funding?
We can tell you if your project is suited for public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project we can help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: