Eurostars is a European program targeted small- and medium sized high-technological companies. Eurostars has a yearly budget of app. EUR 55M for co-financing the development of new products and technologies. Eurostars is run by EUREKA - a publicly-funded, intergovernmental network, involving over 40 countries
With a successful application of the program, companies will receive:
- EUR 0.5-1.5M for technology and product development
- A network of partners for development
- Access to new markets
- Technology- and knowledge transfer
The purpose of Eurostars is to strengthen European competitiveness, create new jobs, and strengthen high-technological SMEs.
Possibilities with Eurostars
Eurostars is primarily targeted high-technological companies, which is exemplified by allocating minimum 50% of the total budget to this group of companies.
With Eurostars companies can receive co-financing for R&D activities; the key factor is that the company is facing a technological challenge or has a project idea for the solution of a technological/societal challenge. At the same time it is a priority that the commercialisation of the project starts within two years upon project completion.
Requirements for Eurostars
There are three primary requirements for a project to be eligible for support from Eurostars:
- The consortia must consist of a minimum of two partners from two EUREKA countries
- The consortia must be led be an R&D-performing SME
- A minimum of 50% of the budget must be allocated to the R&D-performing SME(s)
- Height of Innovation: The product/technology must be novel and resolve a relevant European challenge within energy, production, environment, materials etc. (there are no limitations to the technological field)
- Large market potential or socioeconomic impact
Below are the upcoming deadlines for Eurostars. Expect 1-2 months for the proposal writing process.
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from Eurostars?
Let us contact you to discuss your possibilities within Eurostars
Can your project get funding?
We can tell you if your project is suited for public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project we can help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: