About FFI - Transporteffektivitet
The Swedish government has in cooperation with the automotive industry decided to grant 1 billion SEK in funding every year to research within innovation and development with emphasis on climate & environment and security issues. The reason for this effort is the enormous importance the Swedish automotive industry and infrastructure has to the growth of the Swedish economy. The investment will be done within five central areas of research:
- Energy & Environment
- Vehicular - & Traffic safety
- Vehicular development
- Sustainable production technologies
- Effective transportation
The overall goal of FFI – Transporteffektivitet is to face the increasing environmental- and climat challenge. This includes satisfying the increasing mobility demands of people and goods and the higher standards of living, while at the same time minimizing the environmental impact. Efficiency of transportation in this context implies an efficient and sustainable use of vehicles and infrastructure for goods and personal transports. It needs to be emphasized that the programme focus is not on logistics.'
Possibilities with FFI – Transporteffektivitet
FFI – Energi & Miljö is a programme directed towards all establishments and companies within the automotive- and transportation industry. The FFI programme has a budget of 450 MSEK in state funding and the industrial stakeholders has agreed on investing an equally large amount. Companies that are accepted into the programme will have access to the following:
- Financial support for research projects in Energy & Environmental issues
- The possibility of developing cooperation with large industrial partners
- The possibilities of conducting long term and potentially radical and risky projects.
Requirements for FFI – Transporteffektivitet
The applicant company will need to meet a number of requirements to be eligible for the FFI programme. The requirements are the following:
- The company needs to be associated with FKG
- The company needs to have a cooperation with one of the industrial partners in the programme, the cooperation need to be proven through a “letter of intent”
- The industrial partners in the programme is: Volvo AB, Scania CV, Volvo Personvagnar AB
- Independent quality reassurance must be made possible at all times.
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from FFI?
Let us contact you to discuss your possibilities within FFI - Transporteffektivitet
Can your project get funding?
We can tell you if your project is suited for public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project we can help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: