About Horizon 2020
Horizon 2020 is the EU's framework programme for 2014-2020 with a budget of nearly EUR 80 billion. The programme aims at boosting Europe's knowledge-based economy and handling prioritized challenges.
Possibilities with Horizon 2020
With support from Horizon 2020 your company or organisation can implement international research and development projects with a typical grant in the range of EUR 0.5-5M.
The grant can typically be used to cover the costs related to research, development and demonstration activities.
Horizon 2020 is divided in to several work packages, calls and topic. We have reviewed them closely and chosen those most relevant for technology and product development. On our site they are grouped into the following categories:
- Horizon 2020 Health
- Horizon 2020 Foodstuffs and Bioeconomy
- Horizon 2020 Information and Communication Technology
- Horizon 2020 Advanced Materials, Manufacturing and Processing
- Horizon 2020 Energy
- Horizon 2020 Environment
- Horizon 2020 Transportation
- Horizon 2020 Security
- Horizon 2020 Fast Track to Innovation
Please click on the link above to learn more about the individual topics.
Dedicated SME Instrument
The dedicated SME instrument offers excellent opportunities for SMEs to conduct R&D projects. Funding is offered in two separate project phases: 1) proof-of-concept and feasibility studies, and 2) development and demonstration activities. Please click on the links below to learn more about the individual offers:
- Horizon 2020 Dedicated SME Instrument - New business models
- Horizon 2020 Dedicated SME Instrument - Health
- Horizon 2020 Dedicated SME Instrument - Foodstuffs and Bioeconomy
- Horizon 2020 Dedicated SME Instrument - ICT
- Horizon 2020 Dedicated SME Instrument - Mobile e-government
- Horizon 2020 Dedicated SME Instrument - Advanced Materials, Manufacturing and Processing
- Horizon 2020 Dedicated SME Instrument - Energy, Climate and Transportation
- Horizon 2020 Dedicated SME Instrument - Security
Requirements for Horizon 2020
Horizon 2020 emphasizes the establishments of public-private partnerships and cooperation across the value chain, where research and development activities are used to solve specific societal problems. In addition, the EU is looking to support SMEs through special initiatives such as the programme for Innovation in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises.
Can your project get funding from Horizon 2020?
Let us contact you to discuss your possibilities within Horizon 2020
Can your project get funding?
We can tell you if your project is suited for public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project we can help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: