InnoBooster invests in promising ideas from SMEs, start-ups and scientists. In 2016, InnoBooster will distrubute DKK 300M. The goal is to transform good ideas to value for society in terms of growth and jobs.
Possibilities within InnoBooster
InnoBooster has a strong focus on innovative companies with the potential to create growth and jobs in Denmark. The programme invests in SMEs with a viable business proposition with high development potential, which require venture capital. Upon succesfull application, projects get funding of up to DKK 5M. InnoBooster covers 33% of project expenses.
Requirements for InnoBooster
Investments in InnoBooster projects comprise development and commercialisation & implementation. The InnoBooster investment programme is open to companies that meet the following criteria:
- A yearly turnover of DKK 2M (in the latest financial year) OR
- An external capital invest of minimum DKK 500,000 within the past three years
Companies established less than three years ago, and do not meet the above criteria, must prove potential by:
- Accounting for a strong team with relevant qualifications OR
- Proving relevant results in terms of research (patents, prototype etc.) or by present in the market
The InnoBooster selection process depends on the size of the funding amount applied for:
- Applications for less than DKK 0.5M: Applications are screened and assessed by the grant authority staff. Executive Management then makes the final decision
- Applications for DKK 0.5-5M: Selected applicants are invited to pitch before an interdisciplinary panel of staff and external peer reviewers, who jointly draw up decision-support. Executive Management makes the final decision.
Below are the upcoming deadlines for InnoBooster. Expect 1-2 months for the proposal writing process.
Danish and German SMEs are invited to seek joint projects under the EUREKA programme.To be considered for funding, Danish and German SMEs must submit a joint EUREKA application that includes a description of the project partners.
In addition, the partners must apply the following national funding programs:
- The Danish SME must apply for InnoBooster funding
- The German SME or research institutions working with SMEs must apply for the ZIM programme.
It is a prerequisite for the joint project that national authorities approve both applications. The deadline for applications is on going, and to expect a processing time of 2-3 months.
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from InnoBooster?
Let us contact you to discuss your possibilities within InnoBooster
Can your project get funding?
We can tell you if your project is suited for public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project we can help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: