About Innovation Fund Denmark
In 2017, Innovation Fund Denmark will invest €75M in innovative initiatives to create growth and employment in Denmark.
Possibilities with Innovation Fund Denmark
Since the merger of the funds is still recent, the requirements for the individual programs may change as they develop. The information on this page will therefore be updated regularly as the calls are being published.
Innovationsfonden works within the following 6 research areas:
- Bioresources, Food and Lifestyle
- Trade, Service and Society
- Energy, Climate and Environment
- Production, Materials, Digitisation and ICT
- Infrastructure, Transport and Construction
- Biotech, Medico and Health
Innovation Fund Denmark offers co-financing for projects focussing is on research, technology, experimental development and/or market development. The fund has the following requirements for the projects:
- 2-5 years duration
- Maximum co-financing of up to 50% (60% for SMEs). Upon successful application projects receive DKK 5-30M in co-funding
- Participation from a minimum of one Danish company and one Danish public research institution
- The funding from the Innovation Fund Denmark can account for a maximum of 75% of the total project costs
Find the specific theme calls below.
The InnoBooster programme invests in promising ideas from SMEs, start-ups and scientists. The goal is to transform good ideas to value for society in terms of growth and jobs. Upon succesfull application, projects get funding of up to DKK 5M. InnoBooster covers 33% of project expenses.
Below are the upcoming deadlines for Innovation Fund Denmark. Expect 1-2 months for the proposal writing process.
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from Innovation Fund Denmark?
Let us contact you to discuss your possibilities within Innovation Fund Denmark
Can your project get funding?
We can tell you if your project is suited for public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project we can help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: