About Innovationsprojekt i företag
Possibilities with Innovationsprojekt i företag
All small and medium sized companies can apply for the programme, and there are no restrictions regarding the industry in which the company operates. The programme supports companies with early stage development project with international market potential. The programme supports activities such as market studies, IP-strategy and development from concept to first prototype.
Companies admitted into the programme are offered the following:
- Level 1: Up to 500,000 SEK in public funding (full financing 100%)
- Level 2: Up to 5 million SEK in public funding (25-50% financing)
Requirements for Innovationsprojekt i företag
There are a number of requirements that applying companies must meet to apply to Innovationsprojekt i företag. The requirements are the following:
- The company applying must be Swedish
- To be elligeble for full financing rate, the company must have been registered for less than 5 years).
- The company must demonstrate net sales and/or equity amounting to a minimum of 25% of the total project costs.
- The company must not employ more than 250 people.
- The project leader that reports to VINNOVA needs to be employed or authorized by the company.
- The project period must be a maximum of 20 weeks.
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from Innovationsprojekt i företag?
Let us contact you to discuss your possibilities within Innovationsprojekt i företag
Can your project get funding?
We can tell you if your project is suited for public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project we can help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: