About FFI - Hållbar produktion
The Swedish government has in cooperation with the automotive industry decided to grant 1 billion SEK in funding every year to research within innovation and development with emphasis on climate & environment and security issues. The reason for this effort is the enormous importance the Swedish automotive industry and infrastructure has to the growth of the Swedish economy. The investment will be done within five distinctive areas of research:
- Effective transportation
- Sustainable production technologies
- Vehicular development
- Vehicular - & Traffic safety
- Energy & Environment
The programme Hållbar Produktionsteknik has the overall goal of contributing to reducing the of emission of fossil carbon dioxide and emission from vehicles and machines. This is expected to be a consequence from creating the necessary preconditions for the production of innovative, environmentally friendly and safe products.
Possibilities with FFI – Hållbar Produktion
FFI – Hållbar Produktionsteknik is a programme directed towards all establishments and companies within the automotive- and transportation industry. The FFI programme has a budget of 450 MSEK in state funding and the avtalspartnerna has agreed on investing an equally large amount. Companies that are accepted into the programme will have access to the following:
- Financial support for research projects in Energy & Environmental issues
- The possibility of developing cooperation with large industrial partners
- The possibilities of conducting long term and potentially radical and risky projects.
The programme grant the ability for companies to research and develop more efficient production lines, powertrains, and components to vehicles. More specifically, your company will be given the possibility to conduct research within the following areas:
- Molding and grouting
- Component manufacturing
- Coating and painting
- Assembly techniques
- Geometry and Quality assurance
- Automation of production lines
- Robotics and control systems
- Logistics and material planning within production facilities
- Production management and virtual preparation of manufacturing and handling of prodution data
The full effect of the programme is expected to be reached in 2015, and it is expected that it will strengthen the competitiveness of the Swedish automotive industry.
Requirements for FFI – Hållbar Produktion
The applicant company will need to meet a number of requirements to be eligible for the FFI programme. The requirements are the following:
- The company needs to be associated with FKG
- The company needs to have a cooperation with one of the industrial partners in the programme, the cooperation need to be proven through a “letter of intent”
- The industrial partners in the programme is: Volvo AB, Scania CV, Volvo Personvagnar AB
- Independent quality reassurance must be made possible at all times.
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from FFI?
TechFunding can help you determine if funding from FFI - Hållbar produktion is the right way to go. Contact us to discuss your possibilities.
Can your project get funding?
We are specialised in helping companies win public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project and we will help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: