About FFI - Miljö & Energi
The Swedish government has in cooperation with the automotive industry decided to grant 1 billion SEK in funding every year to research within innovation and development with emphasis on climate & environment and security issues. The reason for this effort is the enormous importance the Swedish automotive industry and infrastructure has to the growth of the Swedish economy/tillväxt. The funding will be within five central areas of research:
- Energy & Environment
- Vehicular - & Traffic safety
- Vehicular development
- Sustainable production technologies
- Effective transportation
Possibilities with FFI – Energi & Miljö
With funding from FFI – Fordonsstrategisk forskning och innovation – Energi & Miljö, your company will be able to conduct research within more effective ways of transportation and different methods of reducing emission of fossil fuels from vehicles and machines. FFI – Energi & Miljö is a programme directed towards all establishments and companies within the automotive- and transportation industry. The FFI programme has a budget of 450 MSEK in state funding and the contractors have agreed on investing an equally large amount. Companies that are accepted into the programme will have access to the following:
- Financial support for research projects in Energy & Environmental issues
- The possibility of developing cooperation with large industrial partner
- The possibilities of conducting long term and potentially radical and risky projects.
The overall goal of the programme is to strengthen the competitiveness of Swedish automotive industry and supply more job opportunities.
Requirements for FFI – Energi & Miljö
The applicant company will need to meet a number of requirements to be eligible for the FFI programme. The requirements are the following:
- The company needs to be associated with FKG
- The company needs to have a cooperation with one of the industrial partners in the programme, the cooperation need to be proven through a “letter of intent”
- The industrial partners in the programme is: Volvo AB, Scania CV, Volvo Personvagnar AB
- Independent quality reassurance must be made possible at all times.
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from FFI?
TechFunding can help you determine if funding from FFI - Miljö & Energi is the right way to go. Contact us to discuss your possibilities.
Can your project get funding?
We are specialised in helping companies win public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project and we will help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process:
- Identifying funding opportunities
- We identifying your best funding opportunities
- Planning and scoping your project
- We plan and scope your project to meet demands
- Writing the successful application
- We write the application that increases your chance of success