About Horizon 2020 ICT
Digital technologies underpin innovation and competitiveness across private and public sectors and enable scientific progress in all disciplines. The topics addressed cover the ICT technology in a comprehensive way, from technologies for Digitising European Industry, HPC, Big Data and Cloud, 5G and Next Generation Internet. Pursuing the change initiated under Work Programme 2016-2017, activities will continue to promote more innovation-orientation to ensure that the EU industry remains strong in the core technologies that are at the roots of future value chains.
Through a successful application to the programme, companies can get:
- €1-5 M for technology and product development
- IPR – Intellectual Property Rights
- New partner networks
- Access to new markets
- Technology and knowledge transfer
Possibilities with Horizon 2020 ICT
The ICT program offers opportunities for a variety of organisations (SMEs, large companies, public bodies, NGOs) to co-finance development of new technologies or the application of existing technologies in new a context. The applicants must face a technological challenge or address a problem relevant to society. Horizon 2020 ICT co-financing research, development and demonstration activities.
The Horizon 2020 ICT calls will be offered to projects within the following categories (see specific topics below):
- Technologies for Digitising European Industry
- European Data Infrastructure: HPC, Big Data and Cloud technologies
- 5G & Next Generation Internet (NGI)
- Support to Hubs
- Cyber Security
Requirements for Horizon 2020 ICT
There are a number of requirements that need to be met to be considered for Horizon 2020 ICT:
- Innovation height – the product or technology needs to be novel and solve a European problem
- Large market potential or great socio-economic impact – minimum € 100 M over 5 years
- The project requires international cooperation
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from Horizon 2020 ICT?
TechFunding can help you determine if funding from Horizon 2020 ICT is the right way to go. Contact us to discuss your possibilities.
Can your project get funding?
We are specialised in helping companies win public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project and we will help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process:
- Identifying funding opportunities
- We identifying your best funding opportunities
- Planning and scoping your project
- We plan and scope your project to meet demands
- Writing the successful application
- We write the application that increases your chance of success