About Horizon Europe: Health
The purpose of the Horizon Europe Health Cluster is to help repair the economic and social damage caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. It supports research and innovation aimed at the recovery from Covid-19 but also projects aimed at building resilience for future pandemics. These goals should be reached by implementing digital and green solutions in health care that will increase the capacity of health care systems decreasing the waste of resources and building more personalised health care.
Apart from contributing to Covid-19 recovery and resilience, the Health Cluster can also support projects contributing to the “Europe is beating cancer”-plan covering projects under the entire cancer care pathway, from prevention to aftercare of cancer survivors.
Possibilities with Horizon Europe: Health
The Horizon Europe: Health cluster has defined six specific areas of impact that projects should contribute to:
- Destination 1 – Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society: Aimed at enabling healthy lifestyles in an everchanging society through, diets, behaviors, policies, environment and health promotion.
- Destination 2 – Living and working in a health-promoting environment: Enabling EU citizens to live and work in sustainable health-promoting environments through understanding environmental determinants of health.
- Destination 3 – Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden: Enabling health care providers to tackle, manage diseases and reduce the burden of disease through implementation of new innovations and technologies.
- Destination 4 - Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care: Providing equal access to health care through people-centered health system resilience and health policies.
- Destination 5 – Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society: New innovations are applied effectively through inclusive, secure and ethical development, delivery and deployment.
- Destination 6 – Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry: Enabling the European health industry to provide innovative, sustainable and world leading health products through break-through technologies that make the EU less dependent on import of critical health care technologies.
Below are the upcoming deadlines for Horizon Europe: Health. Expect 1-2 months for the proposal writing process.
Less than 6% of rare diseases have an approved treatment option. By approaching rare diseases with commonalities like shared biological features proposals should address multiple rare diseases and not a single disease.
Proposals for this call should contribute to at least one of the following outcomes:
- Researchers make better use of new knowledge
- Researchers use robust preclinical technologies to increase the successful development of new therapies for rare diseases.
- Regulators can approve therapies for rare diseases faster due to more successful late-stage interventions tested.
- People living with rare disease get access to new therapies or medical products
Call ID: HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-04-two-stage
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from Horizon Europe: Health?
TechFunding can help you determine if funding from Horizon Europe: Health is the right way to go. Contact us to discuss your possibilities.
Can your project get funding?
We are specialised in helping companies win public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project and we will help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: