InnoBooster invests in promising ideas from SMEs, start-ups and scientists. In 2019, InnoBooster will distribute up to DKK 300M. The goal is to transform good ideas to value for society in terms of growth and jobs.
Possibilities within InnoBooster
InnoBooster has a strong focus on innovative companies with the potential to create growth and jobs in Denmark. The programme invests in SMEs with a viable business proposition with high development potential, which requires venture capital. Upon successful application, projects get funding of up to DKK 5M. InnoBooster covers 33% of project expenses.
Requirements for InnoBooster
Investments in InnoBooster projects comprise development and commercialisation & implementation. The InnoBooster investment programme is open to companies that meet the following criteria:
- A yearly turnover of DKK 2M (in the latest financial year) OR
- An external capital invest of minimum DKK 500,000 within the past three years
Companies established less than three years ago, and do not meet the above criteria, must prove potential by:
- Accounting for a strong team with relevant qualifications OR
- Proving relevant results in terms of research (patents, prototype etc.) or by being present in the market
The InnoBooster selection process depends on the size of the funding amount applied for:
- Applications for less than DKK 0.5M: Applications are screened and assessed by the grant authority staff. Executive Management then makes the final decision. Time to grant: Approximately 1 month.
- Applications for DKK 0.5-5M: Selected applicants are invited to pitch before an interdisciplinary panel of staff and external peer reviewers, who jointly draw up decision-support. Executive Management makes the final decision. Time to grant: Approximately 3-4 months.
The InnoBooster programme is closed for applications in the following periods:
- June 1 to August 15
- December 1 to February 1
Below are the upcoming deadlines for InnoBooster. Expect 1-2 months for the proposal writing process.
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from InnoBooster?
TechFunding can help you determine if funding from InnoBooster is the right way to go. Contact us to discuss your possibilities.
Can your project get funding?
We are specialised in helping companies win public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project and we will help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: