Innofounder is a program under the Innovation Fund Denmark that invests in entrepreneurial ideas in the early stages in all industries. The program is built around monthly scholarships and a fixed grant. The aim is to accelerate the development of innovative business ideas from an early stage and prepare them for market launch or to attract investment.
Who can apply:
Innofounder Graduate is especially dedicated to:
- Graduates who have completed a higher education within the last 24 months
- Students who complete an education before the start of the Innofounder round they are applying to.
Opportunities with Innofounder Graduate
Companies with up to 3 founders can obtain a grant of a total of between 0.2 and 0.7 million kr.
The program extends over 12 months and provides (each applicant founder):
- Monthly support of DKK 15,000
- Special grant of DKK 50,000
- Experienced mentor, space in coworking space, monthly workshops, networking with investors, other start-ups, designers and large companies
This programme has previously provided similar support to experienced entrepreneurs or researchers. This grant has not been established for applications in 2021.
Sign up for our news service and recieive a notification when the next deadline is published.Sign up
Can your project get funding from Innofounder?
TechFunding can help you determine if funding from Innofounder is the right way to go. Contact us to discuss your possibilities.
Can your project get funding?
We are specialised in helping companies win public funding. Tell us a little bit about your project and we will help you identify the funding potential.Tell us about your project
or call (+45) 61 60 75 08
We help you succeed
We help companies obtain public funding by converting good projects to well-prepared applications.
Our services cover the entire application process: